Saturday 21 December 2013

I'm back! I think...

So, it’s been a year since I last updated this blog. Why? Well, life sort of got in the way. Also, the inspiration and motivation just wasn’t there. After a while, I thought about just deleting the blog altogether, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Just like a lot of other things in my life. Whilst some people are really good at throwing things away, I tend to keep them until I run out of storage and have to chuck it. Like old notepads I’ve used in school or cd’s. Yes, I still have a lot of cds, even though I don’t listen to them… It’s the nostalgia and emotional value, I guess.

Now, however, I’ve got a lot of ideas for this blog, starting with this new design. So stay tuned for more nerdy content!

Later! 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment